Saturday 7 May 2011

"MADELEINE" book by mother Kate

Hi All. As you may know the book is titled  madeleine  ,yes, without a capital M.

Madeleine    by kate mccann  then, see if she likes it this way around? From now on I will always type kate mccann or more exactly kate healy without capitals.

So what does today bring on the media frontline in the Maddy Case department? WOW. Woh-Awww! The Sun newspaper is publishing a full extract of that book. It doesn't say if the sheetroll starts the same way, abruptly and yes, oh forgive me, but it's my feeling emanating from it, totally EMOTIONLESS!

What a flat description of the events of that -now famous- 3rd May 2007 night. I do not feel a scream of dispair, I can't picture it in my head because it is not there. It's a repeat of the tv documentary, it's like reading its transcript, like a list of events, with only a few 'oh gods' added, and kate's heart lurched:

"
All was silent. Then I noticed that the door to the children's bedroom was open quite wide, not how we had left it.
I walked over and gently began to pull it to. Suddenly it slammed shut, as if caught by a draught.
A little surprised, I turned to see if I'd left the patio doors open and let in the breeze. Retracing my steps, I confirmed that I hadn't.
Returning to the children's room, I opened the door a little, and as I did so glanced at Madeleine's bed.
I couldn't quite make her out in the dark. I remember looking at it and looking at it for what was probably only a few seconds, though it felt like much longer.


Brave ... Gerry and Kate McCann have told how they felt guilty after daughter Madeleine's disappearance
Brave ... Gerry and Kate McCann have told how they felt guilty after daughter Madeleine's disappearance
Dan Charity - The Sun

It seems so daft now, but I didn't switch on the light straight away. Force of habit, I suppose: taking care to avoid waking the children at all costs.
When I realised Madeleine wasn't actually there, I went through to our bedroom to see if she'd got into our bed. That would explain the open door.
On the discovery of another empty bed, the first wave of panic hit me. As I ran back into the children's room the closed curtains flew up in a gust of wind.


My heart lurched as I saw now that, behind them, the window was wide open and the shutters on the outside raised all the way up. Nausea, terror, disbelief, fear. Icy fear. Dear God, no! Please, no!
On Madeleine's bed, the top right-hand corners of the covers were still turned over forming a neat triangle. Cuddle cat and her pink princess blanket were lying where they'd been when we kissed her goodnight
I dashed over to the second bed, on the other side of the travel cots, where the twins slept on, oblivious, and looked out through the window. I've no idea what I expected to see there. Refusing to acknowledge what I already knew, and perhaps automatically going into a well-practised medical emergency mode, I quickly scoured the apartment to exclude all other possibilities, mentally ticking boxes I knew, deep down, were already ticked. "


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3567599/MADDIE-MUM-MY-TORTURE-Madeleine-McCanns-mum-Kate-reveals-paedophile-fears-in-new-book-in-The-Sun.html#ixzz1LgdhcLol

Did you just see that? the link ends with... Lol!
laught31.gif lmfao.gif roflmao.gif

Oh please God let me gather my serious back. Right, this will be the copyrights sorted. This is extracted as you can see from a public link which anyone can click to arrive onto a public site. Right right, copyright, Ok. For the rest you may want to spend 60 p and read it for yourself... I will NOT scan-and-publish the rest of the book extract, of course, by the way I have no interest in even reading it. My cat has been sleeping on it since i put it away after reading a few sentences, this was enough for me. I bought the paper to get an idea and I have it now. I feel like bringing it back to get a refund BUT there is something very interesting, or even a few things, yay, see further down regarding the Coloboma.

But hang on, I will start with the public stuff that is free on the Net:

-same link as above-

"Madeleine McCann's mother Kate reveals paedophile fears in new
book in The Sun

MADELEINE McCann's mother has told for the first time of terrible visions that her kidnapped daughter is being abused by a pervert.

In a heart-rending book serialised from today in The Sun, Kate, 43, writes how she is haunted by "flashes" of Madeleine "screaming" for her and husband Gerry.
The couple also tell The Sun exclusively about being at the centre of one of the most harrowing stories of modern times.
Kate says four years after her three-year-old was snatched on a family holiday in Portugal: "The idea that my Madeleine was taken by a paedophile is my worst fear.
"I became consumed with it. It was torture for me. It was horrible, so vivid.
"It's worse when I go to bed and think about that first awful night again, when Madeleine went missing.
"That sense of dark and fear, of being desperate to sleep but not being able to. I just end up plummeting down again."
The emotion-charged book by ex-GP Kate is titled simply Madeleine.
She and consultant cardiologist Gerry, 42, admit they are plagued by guilt over the night Madeleine vanished from their holiday apartment in Praia da Luz while they enjoyed a meal with friends at a tapas bar.
Kate says: "If your child is killed in a traffic accident, or died of cancer, parents are at peace. But Madeleine is still missing and she needs us to do something."

"
Are they really? I know a few people whose Child has died and I am sure that they will NOT appreciate such garbage said about their own feelings. That was VERY hurtful Ms Healy, very, and not "helpful" at all for some parents out there who despite their own loss had showed the compassion to still support you. But anyway...Mirror Mirror am I still The Most Beautiful?

So here we have a mother who claims is consumed by grief. Hot stuff for papers. The truth in the case would be hotter to get though, and this would bring more money.









Consumed... The Sun newspaper -paper edition- says today 7th May 2011 on its front cover:

THE BOOK:
Horrific visions of her sex-abuse:Pages 6and7

Hang on, since when is the PAEDOPHILY subject considered as suitable topic for Children to see? Don't kids go to shops? Don't they read the papers that are left on the home tables and chairs? But that's OK cause the McCanns said it. Mind you, their friends and supporters go insult you on the forums and delete you if you ever dare even mentioning the Payne-Gaspars issue. And the McCanns censore books and all, and sue for money. I feel like suing them. Seriously. Since 2007 they brainwash MY kids with their 'PAEDOPHILE' words! At 7 my boy, who was watching tv in the family room on a Saturday afternoon, asked his bigger sister to help him with a search on the dictionary. They were looking for the word... "paedophile" since they had just heard the McCanns say it on tv! Two kids of 7 and 9 years old looking for THAT word on a dictionary! "THANKS" MCCANNS BUT DO YOU KNOW? YOU MAKE ME WISH I LIVED ON AN ISLAND CUT OFF FROM ALL MEDIA, WIRES, TVS, NEWSPAPERS SHOPS AND RADIOS.

By the way what the HELL is THAT?:  " I could see her in bed, looking at me, saying: "Lie with me, mummy, lie with me "

"The images I had of our Madeleine no sane person would want in their head"



~~~

Kate: "People say: "Why didn't you get a babysitter?"
"That didn't enter our minds either. Having a babysitter implied there was a risk situation and we just didn't see it like that.
"We didn't think it was necessary. It wasn't to save money."

Wow.
Wow!
But I'm letting Others ponder on that one. Back to the book extract now:

"
All was silent. Then I noticed that the door to the children's bedroom was open quite wide, not how we had left it.
I walked over and gently began to pull it to. Suddenly it slammed shut, as if caught by a draught.
A little surprised, I turned to see if I'd left the patio doors open and let in the breeze. Retracing my steps, I confirmed that I hadn't.
Returning to the children's room, I opened the door a little, and as I did so glanced at Madeleine's bed.
I couldn't quite make her out in the dark. I remember looking at it and looking at it for what was probably only a few seconds, though it felt like much longer.
My heart lurched as I saw now that, behind them, the window was wide open and the shutters on the outside raised all the way up. Nausea, terror, disbelief, fear. Icy fear. Dear God, no! Please, no!
On Madeleine's bed, the top right-hand corners of the covers were still turned over forming a neat triangle. Cuddle cat and her pink princess blanket were lying where they'd been when we kissed her goodnight
I dashed over to the second bed, on the other side of the travel cots, where the twins slept on, oblivious, and looked out through the window. I've no idea what I expected to see there. Refusing to acknowledge what I already knew, and perhaps automatically going into a well-practised medical emergency mode, I quickly scoured the apartment to exclude all other possibilities, mentally ticking boxes I knew, deep down, were already ticked."








And of course even in today's Sun paper edition there is a display of 
TWO DIFFERENT COLOBOMAS,
(it's the dash in Maddy's right eye, in the iris.) But... That CANNOT CHANGE! It's a medical FACT, "a coloboma doesn't change thoughout life."  A professor in ophtalmology wrote this fact to me.
Let's see:


The Sun UK newspaper 7th May 2011 - paper edition

Book ... out May 12
Coloboma at 7 o'clock


Coloboma at 6 o'clock
see The Sun 7th May 2011's front cover vs. page 9
-paper edition-


_________

Thank You for reading and following our Free Blog.
Special Thanks to our Followers who comment and share.

~~~
Open for Comments, Welcome to All!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you've thrown a few good punches there Megafundline!.. I bet the McCann's think the public is too uneducated to remember that her book read's like it was copy and pasted from the file's with added "Oh God blah blah.." just to make it look more interesting and emotional, which it isn't, Gerry still call's Madeleine "a child" and not "my child" or "my Madeleine"... what a pathetic attempt at covering up the lack of empathy, lol.

    The Coloboma photo on the left, the new photo, the eye's are pasted in, even the eyebrows arn't aligned properly, they're cut in half hahahahaha, and how can a blond haired child have black eyelashe! One photo the eye's are dark blue, the other they're grey, in other photos they're brown or green, lol. Do you think the person that's pasting eye's into the Mccann's photos of their none existent Madeleine is totally colour blind and didn't know it, hahahahaha!

    Yep, the McCann's have definately fucked up yet again, hehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ka, yeah why do photo-edition when it regards a Missing Child? Marketing Ploy is more appropriate! (however kids can be blonde with dark eyelashes and eyebrows, it was my case! ;)

    Here is a comment I spotted on some internet chats earlier this morning:

    "Hi Girls, I thought as well i had never seen such "police" sketch.

    if it doesn't exist in the files, then it's a total new fabrication to sell the book.

    and I don't believe a word she says about these cases, it's once again something to fuel racism against Portugal, yeah well 'British families targeted in Portugal by kids abusers....'


    She's a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! She wrote that all was hidden in the files but that for some cases, the local police hadn't done anything! So what the hell would it do in the files?!!

    She's invented it or paid ppl to send her letters, all it is to me is a bunch of P rings maniacs, expats that abuse their kids cause how many 'pervs' would actually break into a house just to abuse kids?! not being heard by the parents, and this would ONLY happen to the British!!!!

    i hope she gets done. I hope her book will be analysed and she'll get banged up as a perverted, abusive unfit mother.
    "

    -to me that new e-fit is the spitting image of Jane TANNER. She ALSO slipped up while talking about the raptor carrying the child (and her story changed many times). Take her long hair off, replace by very short hair and you get this e-fit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate says: "If your child is killed in a traffic accident, or died of cancer, parents are at peace."

    Reply: No, they’re not at peace. Questions will always badger them because there are no answers to be given: What if I’d been there when crossing the road, would he/she still be here now? What if they hadn’t taken that route? As for cancer or any other terminal illness, parents are engulfed with guilt. They wonder if their genes were to blame in some way; the diet; wondering if they could have done better to ensure their child didn’t fall ill. Of course in reality it’s not the parent’s fault but they will never stop wondering about the ‘what ifs’. A death of a child – even twenty years on – is still has painfully clear as the day they died. A missing child leaves a gap just as much as a child who had died, the only difference is that there’s hope for that child to be found. Death is permanent and that hurts. In the case of Madeleine, sadly I believe she died in apartment 5a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate’s explanation of the door slamming doesn’t make sense. Surely her first instinct would be to check the children’s window... not retrace her steps back to the patio door to see if she’d left it open. And if the patio door wasn’t open then what caused the draught that was (according to Kate) so strong that it caused the bedroom door to slam shut? As far as I’m aware there would need to be two openings to cause the suction which Kate describes. And why didn’t the twins wake when the door slammed closed?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sasha, I am appalled and even infuriated at what she wrote. It's not only disturbing as you pointed, but also packed with lies. On the 3rd May I checked the light at night and already in England it was still light outside at 10 pm. So in the beautiful clear skies of Algarve it would be even brighter: how comes that the 3 witnesses found the bedroom dark?! Because simply the shutters and curtains were on, so this only proves Kate's lie on that point. The curtains only , if closed, would have left enough light for her to immediately SEE that Maddy wasn't on her bed - and whoever 'raptor' would care to shut the curtains behind "HIM" while snatching a child? lol- Lol!

    "HIM". Wow, so the abductor was a HE then. She wanted to INFLICT the maximal pain onto him, she says. Did she manage if HE was... who some of us suspect? Curious. Didn't she say she had a bad premonition before thse holidays? I don't believe in such coincidences. And why was Gerry in a bad mood on the way there? Both knew something WAS going to happen... that's how I see it.
    Then he wrote in his blog, in aftermaths: "Sometimes people do things for reasons that even they cannot understand."
    "An act of madness, an accident or sudden impulse can lead to consequences that people may never have imagined or intended."
    "Faced with such a situation we believe any human soul will ultimately suffer torment and feelings of guilt and fear."

    Back to the book:

    So Kate went through the POLICE FILES and found something hidden: a lot of Brits abroad (ONLY BRITS) find paedophiles in the children's bedrooms at night sexually abusing them. Some of these reports were not even dealt with by the POLICE! Wow. But... how comes they were in these police files then?

    And so on and so on...Comparing with old articles: Gerry pushed the shutters UP, returning to the kids bedroom, whereas he WAS in the kids bedroom... heee heeee.... oh, then he rushed outside, to do this. Gerry can walk through the walls you see.
    He had been watching a lot of Dr Whos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this sounds funny, but the eye lashes on the Madeleine in the new photo in The Sun (not the photo above here), although black, are the same eyelashes on all of the McCann's photos of Madeleine, a lot of which have been pasted onto the photo along with the nose, and those eyelashes arn't real, they're painted on, cause I put the photo through the GIMP filters and everything that was an addition turns dayglow blue, and it was the eyelashes and the lips that showed up manipulations from a paint program, the eye lashes propbably to cover up any pasted edges of any additional patches pasted onto the photo, which I've seen on other photos of Madeleine too, a few of them posted here on the blog, and the lips have been coloured in too, so why do the McCann's keep doctoring photos of Madeleine?, cause if she was really their daughter, they wouldn't want to change or paste anything onto her photos! It's just too sinister and criminal to do such things, they've got to be making this shit up, cause they can't even repeat the same story's they put in their statements or the press, Kate's constantly contradicting herself, she even states that it was the British Police that informed her that the apartment was the most vunerable being adjacent to the road and accessable by anyone from outside the complex, yet according to Bridget O'Donnell's statement, she stated that she discussed with the McCann's how vunerabe their apartment was being situated next to the road and accessable to anyone passing... so did Kate and Gerry just totally ignore what Bridget O'Donnell stated to them about their apartment! Also, the Mark Warners staff warned all the Tapas Crew that leaving their children alone anywhere in the complex, including their apartments was entirely at their own risk being that they provided child minders, so why did the McCann's totally ignore everyone's concerns! Not only that, but Kate actually telephoned the reception the first night, and requested to book a table from where she could see her apartment from because she and Gerry were leaving the children alone in their apartment to dine with their friends, the receptionist actually wrote in the reservations book what Kate had said about leaving her children alone in the apartment, and Gerry states in a news report that he told someone, a complete stranger the nigth that Madeleine was abducted, that if he hadn't have been on holiday with his friends then he wouldn't leave the children alone in the apartment to go and dine with them for hours, practically inviting someone to abduct his kids!

    And Kate say's it would be anti-social to look after her own children instead of dinning with her friends... put the fookin white shirt with the extra long sleeves that tie up at the back on her, she's a fooking demented psycho!

    The McCann's are totally irresponsible as parents, I'ed have the pair of them steralised and thrown in a padded cell and throw away the key!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would just point out that it is never light at 10pm in Portugal - the latest it is light is 9pm in July. The reason it stays light until so late in the UK is due to our Northerly latitude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I'd have thought that Praia de Luz being closer to the equator, the sun would be in the sky longer at night than here in the UK, and it wasn't in July that Madeleine was abducted Anonymous, it was May, so you could be totally wrong about how bright it is at night at the Ocean Club!

    One way to prove this is to send someone to Praia de Luz in May, and take some photos around the Ocean Club at 9pm and 10pm to see how light it really is this time of year, and guess what Anonymous... we've already got someone in Praia right this minute taking photos around the Ocean Club for us, and when we've got the photos, they'll be shown on this blog soon, so keep watching, and especially look for the photo showing the big flood light that's situated right above the children's bedroom window outside the Mccann's apartment, cause the light comming from it would blind you, so it wouldn't really matter what time of night it was that Madeleine was suposedly abducted, the flood light would have illuminated anyone outside that window from 8pm to 5am, and I don't think any burglar or abductor would have liked to be put on show by that flood light over the childrens window, so I think you'ed better try another angle of attack, like fireing at the McCann's load of bullshite for starters, hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment: